Shatta Wale Threatened To Release Naked PHOTOS Of My Wife – Bull Dog



Bull Dog n wifeBulldog has spoken out on his acrimonious break-up with former top act Shatta Wale, who he managed for years until they abruptly ended their relationship.
The whole messy break-up was interspersed with threats of violence and exposing nude photos and the like.
Speaking on Hitz Fm Wednesday, Bulldog revealed that contrary to most reports, the break-up had nothing to do with money, but instead with the threats Shatta Wale made against his wife.
Bulldog said when he heard Shatta Wale was threatening to release the nude photos of his wife, he knew at that point that their working relationship was over.“At the time, I had gotten information that he had my wife’s naked picture and that’s not a joke… The only reason I broke up with Shatta was my family; nothing else. I’m not money conscious. I have worked with people for free” he said.
Bulldog said he just wants to set the record straight about the split.


Source: ghanacelebrities.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resurfacing Of Oda-Akyem Chia Road Progresses

Must Listen -Ewe's rock it with their famous Borboobor music.