Nii Odartey Lamptey welcomes Baby number 2 with ‘Ghana’s Most Beautiful’ wife Ruweida

Former Black Star player Nii Odartey Lamptey and actress wife Ruweida Yakubu have welcomed their second child.
Yakubu, also a former Ghana’s Most Beautiful contestant, gave birth to baby number two Tuesday.
Yakubu has starred in a number of movies including ‘Last Virgin; ‘Sexy Angel’ and ‘Girls Girls Reloaded; ‘Kiss Me If you Can’. She was also the leading character in the TV series, ‘Abiba’.
 Background to story
Former member of the Ghana Senior National Team (Black Stars) Nii Odartey Lamptey says he has no regrets marrying his former wife.
The 41-year-old after sensing marriage infidelity on the part of his wife proceeded to conduct a DNA test only to realize all three kids were not his biological children.
According to Odartey Lamptey, the case is still in court and is hoping that a ruling is delivered soon.
Nii Odartey Lamptey n wifeSpeaking to Bola Ray on Starr Chat on Starrr FM Wednesday, Nii Odartey Lamptey stated that he has moved on and holds nothing against his ex wife.
“I have no regrets for marrying my former wife. I’m alive, I’m a human being and I have moved on”
Asked how he managed to find out about his former wife’s infidelity, the former U-17 World Cup winner answered “Bola, I am more than Anas.”
Read More below. 
Ghanaian Football legend,  Nii Odartey Lamptey has revealed that his saddest moment in life was when his ex-wife cheated on him.
Speaking on Starr Chat with Bola Ray, the ex-Black Stars midfielder said “Its sad for kids that I have been with for many years and to be hit by the news that they aren’t my biological kids.”
He insisted he had completely cut ties with the kids and had no emotional connection with them, although he’d nothing against the kids.
When asked what would have triggered his ex-wife cheating on him, the former Anderlecht player disclosed that “the reason for my ex-wife cheating on me was as a result of my distance from the family but even with that she has been with me in  most of the countries I have been to.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shatta Wale Threatened To Release Naked PHOTOS Of My Wife – Bull Dog

Must Listen -Ewe's rock it with their famous Borboobor music.

Afb Ghana Ltd awards Customers in its "Back to School Promo" this Month